Eating disorders +
- Chronic and rapid ingestion of large amounts of food rich in carbohydrates.
- Excessive concern for body image and inadequate perception of self image.
- Induction of vomiting or abusing of laxatives for fear of gaining weight.
- Significant weight loss (amenorrhea in women) and refusal to maintain medically proper weight.
- Excessive and irrational fear of weight gain.
- Irritability and nervousness when a disconnexion happens.
- Feeling of being elsewhere when connected.
- Browsing to escape anxiety.
- Loss of track of time spent online.
- Inability to reduce connection time.
- Temptation to connect even at night.
- Decrease in work capacity.
- Disruption of personal relationships.
- Physical self-neglect.
Alcoholism and other toxics +
- Excess intake of alcohol or other intoxicants on a regular basis.
- Restlessness, irritability, anxiety if abstinence.
- Difficulties in relationships with others.
- Slowdown of professional life.
- Difficulties concentrating and/or at school.