- Feelings of anxiety and depression derived from recurring interpersonal conflicts (confrontation, arguments) with colleagues or other authorities in the professional field.
- Repeated professional setbacks.
- Excessive fear of losing the job.
- Distress and big anxiety in view of new responsabilities.
- Feelings of failure due to bad professional experiences.
- Feelings of failure regarding promotions or professional goals not attained.
- Frequent professional absences.
- Being little productive and with a constant feeling of being professionnally over-demanded.
- Difficulties in social relationships, in professional as well as personal lives.
- Symptomatology of depression and loss of hopes and calling.
- Anxiety, irritability and feeling of failure.
- Emotional distancing from others.
- Associated symptomatology: chronic fatigue, headaches, insomnia, muscular pain and gastro-intestinal troubles.
- Difficulty to be heard by one’s managers.
- Being victim of agressions (shouting, insults and menaces) coming from colleagues.
- Being criticised for professional reasons (quality or quantity of work) as well as for personal reasons (private life).
- Being averted or ignored by managers or colleagues, leading to isolation of the individual.
- Being calomniated or ridiculed.
- Being forced to perform tasks that are humiliating, useless or absurd, for which the person is under or overqualified.
- Being ignored in regard to decisions or professional action performed.
- Being deprived of work.
- People who put pressure on themselves and on others in order to obtain more output, which will always be deemed insufficient.
- Dedicating excessive time and energy to one’s professional activity.
- Difficulties in stopping professional activities in view of thinking or relaxing.
- Long periods without holidays.
- Professional achievement as the only means to obtain satisfaction.
- Fear of professional failure and difficulty in facing failure.
- Excessive need of control over one’ professional activity (large need of organizing and planning, perfectionism and difficulty to delegate on others).
- Tendancy to get on nerves with anybody who does not match one’s expectations and requirements.
- Unsatisfactory private life.
- Symptomatology of muscular tension, gastro-intestinal and vascular troubles, etc.