Couple problems +
- Frequents and repetitive arguments inside the couple.
- Lack of communication.
- Systematically blaming the partner of existing problems.
- Having affairs outside the couple.
- Physical or psychological abuse inside the couple.
- Searching other activities outside the couple (professional, social) and investing oneself in them in view of putting as much distance as possible from the couple (emotionally and sexually).
- Repeated choice of conflictive relationships, due to the difficulty to maintain a healthy and strong relationship, through choosing dysfunctional and troublesome partners.
Sexual problems +
- Partial or total absence of sexual desire.
- Feelings of rejection of avoidance to all sort of sexual activity.
- Lack of physiologic sexual response (reaching or maintaining an erection or vaginal lubrification).
- Lack of pleasure or pleasant sensations during sexual intercourse.
- Delay in, or absence of orgasm or ejaculation during satisfying sexual intercourse.
- Genital pain before, during or after sexual intercourse.
- Unintentional vaginal contraction that prevents penetration.